Student Fashion Ambassador
Love Fashion, then become a Marilisa's Student Fashion Ambassador.
This annual program provides students with behind the scenes access to the fashion industries, while learning to become an Entrepreneur.
Marilisa's Student Fashion Ambassadors meet once a month after school or on the weekend at the Coffee Factory in Derry NH, next to our store. Each meeting covers new topics and projects. Students outside the state will join the meeting through an online meeting program.
What's in it for me, you ask:
Who can join:
To join the Marilisa's Student Fashion Ambassador program, you must be starting your junior or senior year in high school and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 in the U.S and marks of 75 or higher in Canada.
To Apply, email Lisa at, firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
Provide us with, What does Fashion mean to me?
- Tear out looks from magazines
- Take snapshots of your friends
- Make a collage
- Design a poster
- Create a photo album
- Create a video (if under the age of 18, we require your parents consent) Email us for a video consent form.
- Have fun!
- Membership requires an ongoing reliable time commitment. Members are part of monthly meetings, which usually last one hour.
- Members represent Marilisa's Fashion and should convey a professional and courteous manner at all times
- This is a non-paid membership that takes place during October 2017- May 2018
- Applicants will be contacted no later than August 20, 2017 regarding the status of their application
- If selected, applicants must provide two letters of recommendation and a copy of their high school transcript
- All submission must be received no later than July 30th.
We respect your privacy, and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Marilisa's Fashion Student Ambassador Program will only use the information you provide to us for the purposes of evaluating your Fashion Ambassador Program application. We may also disclose information when you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of Marilisa's Fashion, or as required by law. For example, we may use this data to contact you about the status of your application, to contact your recommendations, or if you are selected as a Fashion Ambassador Program member. Your data will not be shared with third-party advertisers.